National Carbon Bank of Australia (NCBA) can provide you with a comprehensive offering for a range of energy services to continually improve the energy efficiency and productivity of your business, buildings, assets and operations. NCBA can assist you with identifying and valuing the installation of energy conservation measures (ECMs), help you with contractor procurement, oversee project implementation and verify energy performance using measurement and verification. Furthermore, NCBA has access to State and Federal Government funding and certificate revenue to minimise the financial expenditure required to fund these ECMs.
NCBA cater to a wide range of industries and projects. These services include:
- Conducting desktop and/or site energy audits to identify energy efficiency opportunities at your business. This includes a comprehensive audit report, compliant with AS/NZS 3598:2014 auditing standards;
- Applying for state and/or federal Government funding to assist with project financing;
- Procuring contractors for project implementation using our extensive list of established energy service companies;
- Providing advice during project management of approved works through to implementation and commissioning;
- Validate achieved energy savings through measurement and verification (M&V);
- Create ‘white’ and ‘green’ certificates (ESCs, VEECs, ACCUs, STCs and LGCs) to assist with project financing.
Our expertise covers a wide range of technologies such as heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), building management systems, lighting, motors, refrigeration, boilers, aeration, compressed air and industrial processes. We are a totally independent and agile organisation offering boutique energy savings services to assist a wide range of clients across the commercial, industrial and retail sectors in achieving their cost reduction and carbon emission targets. We retain extensive engineering skills and experience in energy auditing and combined with our direct experience of service and technology providers are well placed to identify and implement a broad range of practical ECMs. We pride ourselves on not being locked into particular products or solutions and can therefore nominate the optimal ECMs based on the potential savings, financial considerations and client needs on a case-by-case basis.
If you wish to learn more about our Energy Services, please contact Simon Ray on (02) 9939 5559 or email@example.com.